Loki's Playground

Sunday, August 30, 2015

For my ladies, my armies...

Ehehe, I do love being me. My lovely women all requested...no, demanded that I be rid of that horrible picture with the bum of...well, frankly it pains me to even bring it up again, so I will not. If I am to be a benevolent God to Midgard, I must make my ladies happy. So, a glimpse of the LokiButt. Just for you, ladies.


If you actually look up, I do have that tattoo on my shoulder. I love dragons.

Looooooooooove,
Loki


7 comments:

  1. Very nice, my King. I also love Dragons as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noble beasts, don't you think? I love them.

      Looooooove,
      Loki

      Delete
  2. Mmm, nice. Loving the ink too, my sweet. I'm feeling the need to kiss it. A lot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, darling, far be it from me to stop you. Feel free to kiss it at any time. And I'll give you all week to stop.

      Looooooove,
      Loki

      Delete
  3. Milord Loki, *bows graciously* its a wonderful... I like it a lot *giggles and blushes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehehe, Loki has a great backside. All of my women say so. And who am I to argue.

      Loooove,
      Loki

      Delete
    2. Of course Milord Loki.
      *Smiles*

      Delete